Life~ You got to love it!

The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.~ Bertrand Russell

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My amazing "little" boy :)




The other day we were getting school supplies ready for 2nd grade on Wednesday!!!As I was getting the markers out of the box Kobi started saying that he bets he is going to get made fun of a lot this year because he hasn't grown at all. As I had a black marker in my hand (washable ;) I didn't say a word to him about his concerns, I just started writing all over him ;) It changed the mood right away and made him smile and proud of himself. He is going to have a great year no matter how much shorter he is then all the other kids!!! I love my little man!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! I can't figure out how to contact you on here!? I need your mailing address. =) I hope all is well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers